In this Policy when we use the words ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our(s)’ we are referring to Avalons7 a company registered in England and Wales, company number 13190941, who are the data controllers. Our address is 27 Farm Way Bushey, Hertfordshire, WD23 3ST, for other ways to contact us see the details here.
Why do we collect personal information?
On the basis that it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you we use your information for the following purposes:
- To allow us to handle your orders, deliver products and process your payments and refunds.
- To let you know about your orders.
- To process your application when you enter a competition, promotion or prize draw. (If there are other purposes specific to that competition promotion or prize draw, these will be explained in the applicable Competition Terms & Conditions).
- Supply a receipt by e-mail if you have requested this.
- To respond to your queries or requests.
If you do not provide the information we need for these purposes then we will not be able to process your order, request or competition entry.
On the basis that it is in our legitimate interest – specifically to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and profitability of our business – or the legitimate interest of a third party, we collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- To update our records and generally maintain your account with us.
- To keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date.
- For our statistical or survey purposes – so we can improve our products and websites and the services we offer to you.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our sites.
- To enable third parties, including social media companies, e-mail and internet service providers, to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf and/or to assess and improve the effectiveness of our marketing programs.
- Understand your behaviour and preferences so we can send or show you information, offers, surveys and online advertisements for products or promotions we believe are most likely to interest you.
- So we can personalise your shopping experience on our sites.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest to process your data you have the right to object to this and we will no longer do so unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing the data for the relevant purpose. You can object to processing on the grounds of legitimate interest by logging into your account and following the links, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating the type of processing that you object to.
On the basis that we have your consent to do so we collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- To send you e-mails to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
Where we rely on your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of the emails we have sent, or by emailing email@example.com.
On the basis that it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation on us we collect and use your information:
- To keep proper books and records of our transactions
- For the prevention of fraud and/or money laundering
- To keep a record of health and safety incidents which occur in our stores or on our premises
What information do we collect about you?
This section describes when and what types of personal information we may collect.
When you do any of these:
- Set up an account on avalons7 website
- Place an order
- Enter any competition, promotion or prize draw
- Upload an image or comment on a website or one of our social media posts
- Sign up for our newsletter or subscribe to any other services that we offer
- Fill out any forms on avalons7 website
- Browse our website
- Whhen you purchase goods and request that a receipt is e-mailed to you.
- Correspond with us, in any way including by phone, email or chat facility.
Then, we may collect your personal information, including:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone/ mobile number
- Payment information
- Technical information about how you access and use our websites, including your IP address, browser type and operating system. For further information about the use of your IP address and technical information, please see our cookies policy
- Any other information you may make available to us.
We might sometimes ask you other details depending on the circumstances. Whenever we ask for information if you are required to provide it this is indicated by an asterisk.
We’ll also require your credit or debit card details when you place an order (Via PayPal or using one of the payment options offered through Stripe).