Avalons7 Cornestone Product Introduction
For our esteemed customers and readers of our blog here are some useful insights in 2022 which every woman and man should be aware of in staying healthy as well as on a budget.
Today, we want tell you more about – collagen supplements: benefits.
Great health is Wealth they say, and most people on the planet right now, can say they are aware of the basic principles in achieving a drama free mental & physical health. Time and over, Experts have recommended tips such as –
- Eat a variety of nutrient rich foods. Your body actually needs more than 40 different nutrients for good health, and there is not one single source for them. Your daily food selection should include a balance of good carbs, protein, fruits, veggies, and dairy products.
Eat moderate portions.
- If you keep portion sizes moderate and reasonable, it is easier to eat what you want, and maintain a healthy and balanced diet. What’s a moderate portion? A medium-sized piece of fruit is one serving. A cup of pasta equates 2 servings and a pint of ice cream contains 4 servings.
DO NOT SKIP MEALS.
- Skipping meals can lead to out-of-control hunger and frequently results in over-indulging. Snacking between regular meals can help if you are pressed for time. Just make sure you have at least two balanced meals.
DO NOT eliminate certain foods.
- Because our bodies require diverse nutrition, it’s a bad idea to eliminate all salt, fat, and sugar from our diets, unless told to do so by a medical professional. Choosing healthier options such as skim or low-fat dairy will help you maintain a balanced diet.
Foods are not good or bad. It’s all about portion control!
- Stay away from cokes and other sugary sodas, which can pack as much as 17 teaspoons of sugar per 20oz drink! Sugar is a source of empty calories that can use up important vitamins and minerals in your body. Water helps not only to hydrate, but to aid in blood circulation, the removal of toxins from our bodies and in the regulation of our body temperatures.
Avoid too much caffeine.
- Caffeine/coffee is a mildly addictive drug that can affect your ability to sleep and focus while also affecting such bodily functions as muscle function and the cleansing of waste products.
Ordinarily perhaps, strict compliance to these tips above can give you peace of mind. But with today’s people with the hustle & bustle of each day, work, family, social life and balancing all that with the pressure of kids when you have them can be overwhelming and as such, people have tend to slip from sticking to a more greener way of keeping our bodies healthy.
If you’re vegan or any other group of people who seem to have it all controlled, good for you. For some of us who can’t seem to be able to stick with a routine or keep a strict routine such as being vegan, vegetarian etc, well we have to look forward to other means where we can have our cheat days and still be able to maintain some sense of Wellbeing, Safety and Health, well you found this right on time.
And if you’re ever considering trying Vegan or going Vegetarian, check out this Vegan Challenge
My Name is Ruth and I am the founder of Avalons7.com and would like to tell you about some of the products we are proud to stock and how they might be the best investment you can make where achieving great health is concerned.
At Avalons7.com, we offer several Collagen Based products for a A better, healthier you:
- Collagen Pure Peptide (Marine) (Dietary Supplement) – with superior bioavailability for fast and efficient absorption by the body, with all the benefits of Types 1, 2 & 3 collagen peptides. Sustainably sourced from wild-caught North Atlantic codfish, our high-quality collagen supplements are free from GMOs, antibiotics and hormones.
A better, healthier you is only a sip away!
Swedish Nutra Hair Skin & Nails is a specially formulated liquid supplement packed with essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and collagen for the healthy production of shiny hair, healthy skin and strong nails.
Swedish Nutra Hair Skin & Nails, beautifying nutrition liquid supplement with Hydrolysed Collagen, Vit A, C, E, B1, B5, B9, Biotin, MSM, CoQ10
- 100mg per serving
- Hyaluronic Acid is well known for its skin benefits, especially alleviating dry skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Speeds up wound healing
- Nourishes collagen supplements naturally produced by the body
- Promotes skin cell production
- Keeps bones well lubricated & Much more.
The Avalons7.com Difference
We’re a woman-owned small business that empowers people to take control of their health. It’s simple really.
We make only the highest quality products with premium, real food ingredients in facilities certified for good manufacturing practices. We also believe that business should be a force for good – that means our products do good for you and do good for the planet too.
- Skin Hydration & Elasticity
- Hair & Nails
- Gut Health
- Bones & Joints
- *Not a low-calorie food
Take advantage of our other Swedish Nutra Products such as
A supplement that can help you get the nutrients you need, for example vitamin C supports normal cartilage formation and vitamin D supports healthy bones.
The Swedish Nutra Collagen Joint Support contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and the plant extracts Turmeric, Green Tea and Ginseng. The combination of all these substances can have a positive effect on joint complaints. It can reduce pain and stiffness. In sports, it has a positive effect on recovery after intensive training!
The Swedish Nutra Ultra + MultiVitamin Supplement is a comprehensive combination of vital Vitamins, Minerals, health-supporting super greens and important amino acids in one bottle. Most users feel an improvement in stamina and more energy and alertness within the first 2 weeks of using the supplement.
Our Swedish Nutra Ultra + MultiVitamin is Loaded with vitamins and minerals:
- supports cardiovascular systems
- supports healthy protein turnover and fat burn
- supports the brain, memory function and the Nervous System.
Collagen supplements contained in the Swedish Nutra Vegan Collagen literally glues our skin together, making it the ultimate anti-ager.
All 19 amino acids found in animal, collagen supplements do not have beauty benefits for the skin. Those that have, especially L-Glycine, L-Alanine and L-Glutamine, are found in a strong concentrate in Collagen Vegan, extracted from plant-based sources.
Super Boost Your Immune System With Swedish Nutra Vitamin C+D3
Vitamin C+D3 and Zinc contained in the Swedish Nutra Vitamin C+D3 are well known for their role in being super immune boosting vitamins/nutrients.